- The Harmonica Online Shop has no minimum order
- With the icon “add to basket “you can put products in your shopping basket; you can add more products the same way.
- You can check your basket by clicking on “my basket” icon; there you also can remove articles by clicking on the “remove” icon on the right side.
- When your shopping is complete you can click on the “check out” icon.
- Of course you are welcome after making an appointment by phone to get your choice of harmonica’s or accessories in the brick and mortar shop.
- After clicking on the “check out” icon you are in a safeguarded SSL environment; your data are transferred via SSL – Secure Socket Layer protocol – ( more details; see nr 5 web safety/privacy)
- After filling out your name and address (and other shipping address if needed) you can click on to your choice of shipment.
- After that you can pick your choice of payment
- All methods – also including Paypal – involve no cost on our site
- deal the ideal method if you are allready internet banking with one of the Dutch banks; more information: www.ideal.nl
- Paypal with your Paypal account, your bank account or creditcard
- Creditcards: You can use Mastercard and Visacard
- Advanced banktransfer: for payment outside the Netherlands use our IBAN- and BIC-code ( see: contact on webpage)
- Cash in the brick and mortar shop; only after chosing: “pick up in store” – you cannot pay in the Harmonica Shop with a cash card (yet).
- Then you can check your order and payment once again and if you find everything in order click on “paying with Expercash”
- You can then complete your chosen payment method.
- You will receive an e-mail with the details of your order and again an e-mail once the order is shipped.
3. shipment and delivery
- For all harmonica’s and other musical instruments the shipment costs for the Netherlands are only € 2.95 (flatrate) and for Europe €9.95.(flatrate)
- The shipment cost for all sheet music, books, Cd’s and Dvd”s are only € 2.95 (flatrate) for Netherlands and € 6.95 (flatrate) for Europe.
- For extra big or heavy articles (such as amplifiers) and for some regions within the EU we may have to ask you a small raise of the shipment costs: We then will contact you after receiving your order; you may however also inquire in advance about the shipment costs for your order via Contact
- Delivery time: the delivery time for articles in stock is 1 – 5 business days.
- Orders for articles in stock, with payment via Ideal or credit/debit card before 1.00 p.m,. are in the Netherlands usually delivered the following day.
- Payment in advance will take 1 – 3 days before it is in our account, once it is received we will ship your order the same day.
- We use TNT and DHL , orders are delivered Monday thru Friday, if you are not at home then it is advisable to have your order shipped to the place where you work.
- If you are not at home for the delivery, they try again the next day
- If this fails again then they will leave a note indicating what action to take.
- It can also happen, in case you are not at home that the parcel is delivered at your neighbors.
- If – regrettably – an article is not in stock; we will inform you as soon as possible.
- If the delivery time gets over one month after payment we can after consulting you – change the order or if you wish cancel it; in the latter case your money will be refunded a.s.a.p.
- The buyer has the obligation to inspect the goods on arrival and inform the Harmonica Online Shop immediately about possible damage
- Complaints about deliveries have to be made known to us within 14 days after the reception of the goods by the buyer preferably by e-mail or mail, in absence thereof we are supposed to have delivered in accordance with our obligations
- When the complaint has been made in time and the goods do not meet the agreement we will – at your choice and after return of the supplied goods - provide free exchange or reimburse the buyer for the returned goods.
- If there has been a mistake on our side or supply of a faulty product we will also reimburse the return shipment costs afterwards
- You can return an article to the Harmonica Online Shop within 30 days but only if the article is complete, unused, undamaged and in the corresponding original package, there is no restocking fee.
- The return shipment costs are on your account, except in the case a mistake is clearly on us.
- Software with a broken seal, opened box, installed or registered; used or filled out vouchers or coupons and software licenses cannot be exchanged or returned
- The Harmonica Online Shop gives standard a 3 year warranty (normal wear excluded) on all new articles regardless of price or shorter manufacturer's warranty.
- If there are any (warranty) problems do contact us, preferably with an e-mail clearly indicating the order/article/customer; we will react a.s.a.p. with a proposal for a solution.
- Should you and we unfortunately not come to a solution, then mediation by Digikeur can be called for.(www.Digikeur.nl)
- Digikeur is an organization for trusted web shops of which we are a member; this does not affect any of your statutory rights.
5. web safety/privacy
- Your (credit card)data are transferred via SSL; the Secure Socket Layer protocol It uses a secured connection between the browser and a secure internet server
- Also the message is encrypted so the data are not visible for third parties. By using the SSL-protocol the risk of interception of data when they are sent over the internet is drastically reduced.
- The Harmonica Online Shop processes your personal data for the acceptance of the order; checking with the data in our customer database and product- and service development and the planning of the (general) strategy.
- Also your personal data can be used, based on a preceding selection or not, to inform you about interesting offers and other products of the Harmonica Online Shop
- You can also get information by e-mail or SMS provided you have given your permission therefore.
- If you don’t want to get commercial information (anymore) or don’t want your data used for direct marketing purposes, notify us per e-mail.
- The Harmonica Online Shop does not use your personal data for addresses-trading/resale or other products and/or services not exclusively applicable or meant for the Harmonica Online Shop
- Customers are required to inform the Harmonica Online Shop of any change of address.
- As long as the Harmonica Online Shop has not been notified about a change of address, we assume that you live at the last known address known to the Harmonica Online Shop and are liable for the products ordered by you and have been delivered at your old address.
- Digikeur is an organization of safe and reliable internet shops that gives their quality mark when you comply with their terms, conditions and inspections.
- Digikeur internet shops do have the same general conditions that protect you as a customer. www.digikeur.nl
- With conflicts about delivery, quality, guarantee etc Digikeur can mediate
- Digikeur is working on a legal English version of their (and so our) terms and conditions, they will be on this website shortly
- Any questions? We are there to help you via e-mail or phone
- Any complaints? We will solve the problems and use them for further improvements.
- Any remarks or suggestions? We will gladly hear them and you can be sure to get a reaction
- Phone: Netherlands: 0316-.847923 / EU 31.316.847923